04 November 2008

Today is the Day

As I am currently attempting to corral the flock of butterflies in my stomach, I only want to say this. I believe we are on the edge of something momentous. We have, in our grasp, the possibility of hope for the first time in what seems like a long time. I am so excited/nervous/hopeful that by this time tomorrow, the United States of America will be on a new path - one that will restore our reputation in the world, bring communities together, and begin to repair the economic disaster we currently are surrounded by.
Regardless of your views, get out there and vote today. If you don't vote, you have no right to complain about the outcome.

2 comments:

Mrs.French said...

we did it...we made a better life for our boys...xo

Suzanne : : S.HOPtalk said...

Great post and as you know by now...we did it!!! Still get goose bumps every time I think about it.