29 July 2010

fabulous friend-filled weekend!


Hi there!

I apologize for being MIA lately, but there are all sorts of fabulous and exciting things happening here on the farm! I am also getting ready to hang out with this fabulous girl~





We are going to stay with her, and to see them, and her, and her, and her, and them, and a bunch more fabulous friends here. I will also be eating anything and everything I can from her. I. CAN. NOT. WAIT!!!

I promise to be back next week with photos and updates!

Have a marvelous weekend mes amies~
xx


10 comments:

robin-bird said...

can't wait to see you sweetie!
XO

WSU Laura said...

See you there Kimberly!

Jennifer Evans said...

Have fun! Say hi to my friend Diane from Molly Mo's! She will be a vendor there! ;)

paige said...

have a fantastic time & i can't wait to see your images!
xo

Unknown said...

Oh Kim, Give those boys a big hug from me! Tell Cindy I look forward to seeing her at her sale in August! I will be in Portland! Enjoy all those fabulous peeps, girlie!
xo~Jill

Catherine said...

Have a wonderful time! Sounds like so much fun!
xoTrina

Lori said...

What a wonderful week-end you have planned ~ I cannot wait to see your pictures!! Have a blast. xo

Erin Butson said...

Have so much fun + come back to us!

Valerie said...

Have a wonderful time!! By the way, LOVE your apron!

XO,
Valerie

Lisa said...

I have been looking forward to this event all year. I might bump into you as I am friends with Tiffany too.