09 September 2009

barn house boys fall harvest!





I know that I have been seriously lacking in the posting department these past couple of weeks. I promise you that it will change after this coming weekend~





I am so excited to be going down to visit two of my very favorite creative friends this weekend - the Barn House Boys! They are celebrating my very favorite season with their Fall Harvest. It is sure to be a FABULOUS show and it will certainly get me into the blustery day/comfort food/warm sweater/favorite boots season.





Now the reason that I have been a bit absent as of late would be that I am actually taking some of my very favorite necklaces, aprons, and headbands down to the show. This is the first time I have ever sold them anywhere but Etsy and I am sure you can imagine I am quite excited~ Thus I have been working like mad to create some marvelous autumn inspired pieces to share.





I do hope you will come if you are in the area and if you do - PLEASE introduce yourself! I will have Francis with me, taking photos of all of the beautiful creations to share with those of you not able to make it. It is the last show of the season for the boys, so come get your fill to tide you over until next year!




If you live in the Seattle area, you have an incredibly fun option for getting to the show... Timi has chartered a bus from the Seattle area and she has some really exciting plans for the day!

(I stole this from the BH site:)

The Tour Package includes pick up from a few different spots in the Seattle-Tacoma-Snohomish area, a raffle for over $200 in BH Gift Cards ($100, $75 and $50 gift cards for lucky raffle winners), an exclusive gourmet brunch/luncheon here in one of our favorite spots on our property prepared by Katherine's Folies, a BH Home Tour, AND EVEN BETTER, a stop at other GREAT nearby shopping venues (Vintage Gatherings and Auntie Tams)...PLUS more trip raffle contributions from The Salvage Sisters, Retreat Design, Annie's on First in Snohomish, A Dozen Eggs, and Freshly Doug Vegetables!!

If I weren't going down for the weekend, I would ABSOLUTELY BE ON THAT BUS!!!
Visit Timi's new blog "come junk with us" to learn more~

xx

28 comments:

alee said...

Oh how I wished I lived on the west coast:)...
Can u plead with the BH boys to come & do a show in the Midwest???
:) Enjoy your weekend & take lots of pics so I can be even more jealous!

Laurie said...

I can't wait to get my hands on one of those aprons! Everything you do is gorgeous!!! Have a great show...Laurie

Anne Marie said...

I wasn't surprised when Jermonne told me about the bus, house tour, gourmet lunch outside.....

he almost enticed me to fly over there just to do it all!!

you have a good time! didn't know your talent........that's just awesome!

Unknown said...

sounds like a fun time -your work is ao beautiful -you will not need it but good luck!
Karen

Unknown said...

I am SO excited for you....have a wonderful time :)

Missing you already ;) xo

beachvintage.com said...

Oh how I wish I could be on that bus, good luck but somehow I dont think you will need it, your items are stunningly beautiful.

Anonymous said...

Would love to be there, too. Bet you come home empty of your lovely things and your money bag full. Hope it's a great weekend for you!
-jeanette

LuLu said...

have a wonderful time and I know you will sell everything... can you promise to make some of your necklaces and add them to your etsy store... I would have bought one tonight!!!
LuLu

Donna said...

Good luck to you with selling your items. You'll do great! I am with alee on bringing the BH boys to the midwest! I love their displays. Have a great time! Can't wait to see the pics.

Free Art Printables said...

Oh how I wish I lived near you! Jen

Drawn to The Sea said...

I'm guessing you won't come home empty handed... but none of the pretties you take along will return.

Happiness,
~Julia

Barn House said...

I can't believe your "bed-thing" almost happened again!! We are SOOOO looking forward to spending the weekend with you...how fun this is going to be!!

debra@dustjacket said...

Oh that will be so much fun. Your pieces will be fantastic!

Enjoy yourself,
xoxo

shabbyscraps said...

have fun, give the boys a kiss from me, and take lots of pics!
xoxo, Tiffany

Farmgirl Paints said...

Sounds like a ball. Good luck with all the goodies you have been creating. So wish I could go!

Anonymous said...

Good for you Kimberly, I am so happy for you! Have a wonderful time at the show, I am so jealous!

Unknown said...

Good luck to you - how wonderful! I'm sure you'll sell out! Your items are all just gorgeous!!!!!!

:) T

paige said...

hoping you have an absolute blast!!
i know you will have a successful sale too
xo

Kasey said...

well {duh}...of course they are going to sell out of your darling wares my dear.
and do you have to rub it in that you are going to see my favorite boys??
xo

Unknown said...

Say hello to Joe and Jermonne from me....oh how I wish I could be there. I will have some of my girlfriends stop and say hello to you! Enjoy the show.

Oh, and I MUST have one of your headbands - almost bought one similar at Anthro this week!

Cheers! Jill

Philigry said...

oh, good luck! i bet you will sell out! have a great time and show us all of your treasures from the show.

Philigry said...

oh, good luck! i bet you will sell out! have a great time and show us all of your treasures from the show.

Florence said...

I can't wait to see your necklaces and the aprons too. See you Saturday.

Duchess of Tea said...

Darling, have a lovely weekend.

Love, Hugs & Tea
Duchess ♥♥♥

AuroraSuzette said...

I so enjoyed talking with yesterday, and feel very special to be included with the likes of you at BarnHouse!

Jeanne Oliver said...

Have a wonderful time selling and with the boys:-)

Shannon said...

Kim,
It was great to meet you at the sale today. I'm thinking you are the one who didn't get one of my cards, so I just stopped by to say hey and let you know that my design site is www.eightcrazydesign.com

hope you had a successful day at the sale today. It was my first visit and it was great fun!

Amber Strehle said...

So great to be able to chat with you yesterday!! I hope you enjoyed your weekend away..now back to reality!!:)