20 September 2009

a blog worth visiting


Hello dear friends~

I wanted to share with you a blog that I really enjoy visiting, and that I think you might like as well.


I was fortunate enough to meet Jill of Forever Cottage when I was in Minnesota this past August. We had chatted via email prior to meeting and I realized that I had actually taken a photo of her and my sweet friend Kasey at Farm Chicks before I knew who she was! When I heard that there was an incredible sale in Oronoco, MN while I was there, and that she would be going, I couldn't wait to spend time shopping with her.


kasey and jill at farm chicks


Jill has a fabulous eye for fantastic finds, she is incredibly thrifty, and recently she took part in Junk Bonanza- an event that I plan to attend next year! The reason I am posting this tonight is that she plans to post about her time spent at the Bonanza tomorrow, and I anticipate that it will be worth the read~


And finally, how could you not love a girl who spends her summer getting from here to there on this?




Have a fabulous week my friends,
xx


8 comments:

Simply Mel {Reverie} said...

You are so right, how could you not want to 'meet' a girl who rides that adorable pink bike!?!?

Thank you for the introduction...

Unknown said...

I love her bike, Have a sweet day! x

Jacqueline @ HOME said...

How brilliant to meet some of your blogging friends....trouble is, lots of my blogging friends live in Australia and the U.S and living in the U.K, it's rather a long way to commute!!!!. Hopefully, I will meet up with Simone sometime soon. Have a fun week. XXXX

beachvintage.com said...

That pink bike is adorable. How wonderful that you guys met up.

Lori said...

Kim ~ you are so sweet to feature a new blogger in your post. It is so much fun meeting people in our cyber world! hugs to you my friend, hope you have a great week! xo

Unknown said...

You are too, too sweet. I am honored to be featured on your blog! I hope you will come to Oronoco or Junk Bonanza or BOTH next year! I will definitely be Farm Chickin' it again next year....

Free Art Printables said...

How could you not? I don't think I got to meet her! Now I am sad!

A Gift Wrapped Life said...

Anyone who rides that bike is cool to me.....will definately check out her blog. Great that you could meet up. Is the bike for sale?