18 September 2009

Seabold Vintage Market Fall Flea







So, handsome husband is away until Saturday night, but I am trying to find some way to make it over to the Seabold Vintage Market Fall Flea, as it looks like it is going to be wonderful!






If you live in the Seattle area at all, it is a simple ride on the ferry to Bainbridge Island (doesn't that sound so coastal?). You can also drive on and it is quite a pretty trip. The island itself is lovely~






I have shamelessly once again stolen photos from their site as I don't have any of my own to lure you there with pretty eye candy. As a photographer, I really dislike taking other people's photos without permission, but as the sale is tomorrow, I want to get this posted today in hopes of getting as many people there as possible~ If you are able to make it, please look for the girl with the Nikon camera attached to her face. That would most likely be me...





Directions can be found here.
xx


15 comments:

Florence said...

That looks heavenly I wish I could go, I have never been on Vashon Island what an adventure it could be. I hope you get to go.

mimi charmante said...

Hey Florence,
It is actually on Bainbridge. I have never been on Vashon either!
xx

a.love said...

You are going to have to tell me all of the wonders I can see in late February when we get out there!! :) For now, I will live vicariously...and save my pennies ;)

LuLu said...

It does look wonderful! have a wonderful time,
LuLu

Anonymous said...

wow! i would love to go but live in florida! bummer! cant wait to see your pictures and what you come home with!

Morgane said...

thanks for the comment ! i'm glad to hear my english is not so bad : I speak it since the junior high school ( called college here in France ) and i keep learning by wiewing some movies in english , reading english or american papers : i love foreign langage ! I fluent in spanish and hope being fluent in english one day ! keep learning french ! It's a so difficult language but ... A beautiful one no?

Anonymous said...

Hi,

I hope you get to go.
i wish I lived closer but I have to live through you and your pictures.

Have a really nice weekend.
Bodil.

FrenchBlue said...

Looks like a must go to me... no questions asked here! Happy Hunting!!!
xox's

Leen said...

Oh how I sometimes wish I lived on the opposite side of the country!
Hope you found lots of fabulous things :)

Michelle Hughes said...

Oh I wish I lived there! You guys have all the good stuff in the Pacific Northwest!! I want that Red Cross cabinet!

SMiles,
Michelle

debra@dustjacket said...

I adore that first image. Have fun!!
xoxo

Unknown said...

Mimi - As I mentioned in my email to you earlier - you are as sweet and as kind as they come!!! I am still getting used to this whole blogging world and I can't begin to tell you how much this meant to me!! To have someone you have never met - write a post with such kind and supportive words leaves me speechless!! Thank you once again!!! liz

Free Art Printables said...

Love all of those things! Take me with you!

Jeanne Oliver said...

Sounds wonderful! I hope you find some wonderful things. The trip alone sounds lovely. That pizza looks yummy....your family is so lucky with all your fabulous cooking.

Relyn Lawson said...

I'd give a lot to have been there. I've only been to Bainbridge Island once, but I fell in love. When we lived in Salem my husband and I went to Seattle for an anniversary trip. We spent the day on Bainbridge Island and it was magical.