13 September 2009

shop update!







After a wonderful weekend, of which I will post photos soon, I am busily working away updating my Etsy shop and working on new ideas for Autumn. I am really excited about a couple of things that I am working on and can't wait to show you when they are finished!





As for now, I have some wonderful aprons that I will be listing today, along with a few fabulous necklaces and really sweet headbands. Head on over and take a look this afternoon - they will be in by then~





Have a fabulous week my friends~ I am playing the part of single parent for the last time (hopefully) this year. It looks to be a busy but marvelously productive week!

xx




17 comments:

FEDERICA said...

These are sooo cute! Love the necklace!
Have a great week.

Queen B. said...

ooooooo can't wait to see.
i have an apron obsession at the moment.

Aura said...

What a beautiful headband! I love it.

Kasey said...

you know i love.love your things.
beautiful.
xo

Unknown said...

Ohhhh, very pretty things! You're so creative.

Nancy

Valerie said...

Love all your sweet creations, especially the necklace! (My head is to little for headbands...:( Can you believer that?!!!) LOL

"Single" parenting can be challenging! I have to do it every other night when Daddy is on duty at the fire dept! Makes me appreciate it all the more when he is home on his "Four-Day" (a rotation that allows for 4 days off in a row!). Saying a quick prayer for you to maintain sanity and a sense of peace and calm around the house!

Can't wait to visit your shop and check out our aprons.

Blessings,
Valerie

Kristin said...

Lovin all those pretties. Wishing you success.

Jeanne Oliver said...

Looking forward to seeing your new things!

a.love said...

Oh I was SO hoping you'd put some new necklaces in the store :) YAY!! You make such beautiful things :)

jules said...

you are so talented. love all your creations, thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

Im loving that headband! Great work.

Kimberly said...

You have been so busy. I love what you are doing, and can't wait to see more!!
It is all so beautiful!
xxx kim

debra@dustjacket said...

Oh everything looks fab Mimi, good luck with it all.
xoxo

A Gift Wrapped Life said...

So lovely.....I love thelook of your products. Maybe I should have some on the website? What do you think? XO

The Whispering Creek House said...

Come check out my photos of this weekend at the Barn house event!

Florence said...

I love my apron and I have shown it to a lot of people, they love it too. Thank you.

Julie@beingRUBY said...

So clever and stylish... I love all your beautiful creations.