15 June 2009

I won! I won!!!


I just received the most fabulous news!  I won two divine pillow cases from the incredibly lovely Katie of Sa-Sea Boutique!  I think that the reason that this is so incredibly shocking is that I actually won a great little notecard set from Frenchie and Flea last week.  You heard me, two wins in two weeks.  



And you may not know this about me, but I NEVER win anything.  Seriously - EVER.  So when I won the notecards, I didn't want to mention it as I thought I would jinx ever winning again. Well, that and I didn't want to rub it in everyone else's face that I won those great cards - even though they are going to go to #3's first grade teacher.  But still, when Katie messaged me that I should check out her blog, it never for one minute occurred to me that I had even possibly won part of her draw!  Oh, the joy!  The difficult part, of course, was going to the boutique and decided on which of the DIVINE pillow cases to choose.  You will have to wait to see which ones arrive - you had better bet I will be posting about that as well!

xo

20 comments:

Unknown said...

Congratulations! Both of your wins sound very nice. Can't wait to see the pictures.

Nancy

Joyce said...

Congrats on winning the treasures!! xoxo

Lemonade Makin' Mama said...

I'm a new reader of your blog!

Yay! Winning is so great... I can't say I know that from experience... but I hear that it's really great. (grin)

I am your 150th follower! That seems like a good number...

Blessings,
Sasha

FrenchBlue said...

Congratulations my friend! I won a special prize today too from Paris Atelier~~
XO's

Alicia said...

All your lovliness is coming back to you...karma!!!!

Kimberly said...

Ha! You can't say that anymore, but I can!! I NEVER WIN ANYTHING!!!! EVER!!! Congrats!! I can't wait to see the pillow cases! I just ordered embroidery patterns from Sublime Stitching to put on camp pillow cases for the kiddos! Have a great week. :) KIM

Mason said...

Nicely done! :)

susan @ www.peanutpetunia.blogspot.com

moa said...

congratulations!
have a lovely day -

hugs from moa

vicki archer said...

Yeah...isn't it just the best getting a package in the post. xv

FEDERICA said...

Congrats!!

Auntie sezzzzzz... said...

Congratulations!!!

Gentle hugs,
Aunt Amelia

Blind Fly Theater said...

Looks like the planets are aligning for you... ;)
David

Kasey said...

and i was SO hoping that you would NOT want the pillow and hand it over to me....

AnNicole@Our Suburban Cottage said...

Good for you! I love those Sa Sea Boutique pillows. I really, really want one...or more.

Kristin said...

Now Kim, that is just a fun way to have a Tuesday! So glad for you!!!!!!

Amy said...

Good things happen to good people!

~ ennui ~ said...

Yea!!! Lucky you....your on a roll!

Ciara Brehony said...

Wooo! Lucky gal!

Leen said...

yay! Congrats to you, lucky girl :)

Jeanne Oliver said...

You won on my site too...OK...you didn't...I wasn't even having a giveaway. You do know you are just bragging now! Congratulations!:-)