I have been tagged by the lovely and gracious Simone of The Bottom of the Ironing Basket to write about six uninteresting things that make me happy~ As uninteresting is in the eye of the beholder...
1. The sound of birds first thing in the morning will always start my day out in good spirits. If you add a bit of sunshine to the mix, the morning is perfect!
2. Laying on the hammock and watching our chickens play in the yard. I love how funny they are and when they come running, it is like something straight out of a cartoon! I never imagined that chickens could be amusing~
3. A tidy house. Definitely having a tidy house makes me happy - probably happier than it should. I love entertaining because it gives me the impetus that I need to make everything look lovely. Oh, the joy of lovely~
4. Grocery shopping. I like planning meals and the idea of feeding my boys. It gives me some sort of satisfaction to know that I am helping them grow into young men and that they will remember eating well when they were children.
5. Weeding. I am not sure if I like the idea of all of that quiet time while I pull those weeds or the results of my work and how tidy (oh look - the tidy word again!) the gardens look.
6. Finding out that you can block harassing, solicitor calls! Boring? Yes, but certainly satisfying as we have been receiving at least two calls a week from the same person (a recording of course) for weeks now. (and yes, I just got off the phone with our telephone service provider whom I now love as they have offered me a solution!
Now, I am not going to tag anyone as I know summer is a busy time, and rather than just tag six people, I would love to hear what everyone's list of six things are!