Today I was honored with the award of The Attitude of Gratitude presented by Nancy of Nancy's Tidbits. I love Nancy because every time I visit her site, it brings me back to a time in my childhood when I lived in Iowa. I love the photos she has of herself as a girl and there is such warmth in her writing. Thank you so very much Nancy~
The rules of accepting and sharing this award are:
1. Put the logo on your blog or post
2. Nominate at least 10 blogs that show an attitude of gratitude.
3. Link to your nominees within your post.
4. Comment on their blogs to let them know they have received this award.
5. Share the love and link to this post and the person who nominated you for the award. Tell us how you've come to have an attitude of gratitude.
As far as my "attitude of gratitude", I think that each day I am more aware of how incredibly blessed I am with the life that I have. The older I get, the more I understand what is really, truly important. I feel that having four healthy, happy children and a husband whom I adore, there really isn't anything else that I *need*. (Please don't confuse this will all of the fabulous lovely things out there I enjoy eyeing...)
I have *met* so many incredible bloggers, but will nominate the following ladies with fabulous attitudes~
Joyce at A Perfect Beginning
Kasey at Lola B
Maya at Mayamade
Ciara at Milkmoon
Nadja at Nadja Vol
Leaca at Simply Blogged
Laurie at A View From The Coop
Sherry Lee at Everyday Possibilities
Kristen at Twinkle Life
Ellie at The Twins Mama
Lissa at Humble Pie
Paige at Simple Thoughts