12 January 2009

2/365

okay, this is a big step for me.  being my own inspiration.  but here goes.  

today, my inspiration is, ahem, how do i say this...  this is more difficult than i thought it would be.  and yet it all made so much sense in my head.

okay, let's try again.

today, my inspiration is me.  me me me!  

i should explain.  

but wait, i don't have to explain, i can can be my own inspiration, right?  right?

you see, i have a long way to go before i am that inspired woman that i imagine i am, in my own head.  the strong one who believes all the things she imagines she can be.

it is just that some days i have this vision that honestly, i can do anything that i want.  anything at all.  some days.  i guess that today is one of those days.  i even did my own self-portraits.  yes, my first.  really.  i had to - it was one of the things that i wrote on my list.  my "to do" list - the one i have been inspired to create.   

ahhh...  i love feeling inspired.
xo

4 comments:

Nadja Vol said...

Way to go ME! Your ME rocks!

Suzanne : : S.HOPtalk said...

Yay for you...go, go, go!!! xo ~Suzanne

leslie said...

gorgeous pics, you are lovely!

Jill Sjolin said...

my fav pics, beautiful subject for certain!