20 January 2009

A new day


I just returned from taking 1, 2, & 3 to school.  I kept them home with us this morning so that we could all experience such a momentous event in our nation's history.  It was an incredible morning and renewed such hope and the feeling of possibility in me.  I wanted my boys to enjoy that same feeling, and I think that they really felt it.

When I returned home, this photo is what greeted me.  The sun streaming through the fog and the trees really symbolized what this day represents to me.  What a beautiful start to our new beginning~

xo


3 comments:

AnNicole@Our Suburban Cottage said...

Amen to that! And good for you to share history with your kids. Beautiful photo too.

Rhetro Zenberg said...

Nice photo! I wish I shared your optimism.

SECRET AGENT MAMA said...

To me, that photo is divinity!